Venturimeter & Orificemeter Calibration Set-up
Fluid Mechanics Lab
Order Code 29204
The apparatus consists of two pipelines emerging out from a common manifold. One pipeline contain a Venturimeter, second contains an Orifice. The pressure tapings from the Venturimeter and Orificemeter are taken to differential manometer to measure pressure difference. The Venturimeter and Orificemeter are connected in parallel and anyone of them can be put in operation by operating valves provided at the downstream. These valves can also regulate the flow. Present Set-up is self contained water re-circulating unit, provided with a sump tank and a centrifugal pump. Flow control valve and by-pass valve are fitted in water line to conduct the experiment on different floe rate. Flow rate of water is measured with the help of measured with the help of measuring tank and
· To determine the Co-efficient of discharged through Venturimeter and Orificemeter
· To measure discharge through Venturimeter and Orificemeter as flow meters.
· Water Supply & Drain
· Electricity Supply: Single Phase, 220 VAC, 0.5 kW
· Venturimeter : Material Clear Acrylic, Compatible to 1” Dia pipe
· Orificemeter : Material Clear Acrylic, Compatible to 1” Dia. Pipe
· Water Circulation : FHP Pump, Crompton / Sharp make
· Flow Measurement : Using Measuring Tank, Capacity 25 Ltrs.
· Sump Tank : Capacity 50 Ltrs.
· Stop Watch : Electronic
· Control Panel : On / Off Switch, Mains Indicator etc.
· Tanks will be made of Stainless Steel
· The whole Set-up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painted Structure