Bernoulli's Theorem Apparatus
Fluid Mechanics Lab
Order Code 29202View/Download
The Set-up is designed to verify Bernoulli’s Theorem experimentally. Set up consists of a one piece clear acrylic test section with convergent and divergent part section, supply tank, measuring tank, inlet water tank and pump for closed loop water circulation. The test section is connected to Piezometer tubes through pressure tapping at different locations on the section to demonstrate the Bernoulli’s Theorem. The flow rate of water is measured using measuring tank and stop watch provided.
· To verify Bernoulli’s Theorem experimentally.
· Clear test section
· Closed loop water circulation
· Compact & stand alone setup
· Stainless Steel tanks and wetted parts
· Superb Painted structure
· Simple to operate & maintain
· Electricity Supply: Provide 230 /- 10 VAC, 50 Hz, Single Phase electric supply with proper earthing (Neutral
– Earth voltage less than 5 VAC) 5 A, three pin socket with switch for pump
· Water Supply : Tap water connection ½ “ BSP, Distilled water @ 60 Ltrs. (Optional)
· Test Section : Material Acrylic, Size
· Inlet Tank : Capacity 20 Liters., Stainless Steel
· Supply Tank : Capacity 70 Liters., Stainless Steel
· Measuring Tank : Capacity 20 Ltrs. Fitted with Piezometer Tube & Scale
· Piezometer Tubes : Material P.U. Tubes (9 Nos.)
· Pump : FHP Capacity make Tullu/Crompton Graves
· Piping : GI / PVC Size BSP
· Stop Watch : Electronic
· The whole Set-up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painted Structure.